Element AR Flashcards and Augmented Reality-based learning Application is designed with primary and middle school students in mind. The Augmented Reality display brings chemistry to life for learners with a fun game-based learning experience. Learners can build selective compounds by combining elements flashcards. Narration in the app helps learners to understand the relevance of chemistry to everyday life.
In a traditional classroom education, students usually find it difficult to pronounce the names of elements and compounds. A pronunciation guide in the Elements AR App, however, will help even young learners to pronounce them correctly.
Colorful 4D Models break down difficult concepts into an accessible, easy-to-understand guide to the world of elements, molecules, and binary compounds. For parents who want to give their children a head starts in science education, the Elements AR App is a perfect choice.
What is in the box?
31 Two sided Flashcards (30 Elements form 1H to 30Zn) + (Periodic Table)
Periodic Table Sheet
QR code to activate the Element AR
Application for up three devices
What can you learn
1. 30 chemical elements (From 1H to 30Zn)
2. With their relevance in real life, history, atomic, structures, molecular structures, metallic lattices, and general properties.
3. Common binary compound among these 30 elements.
4. Energy trends in the periodic table (with 4D interactive models, colorful and attractive graphics, and narration in both Myanmar and English)
App’s Features and Sections
Elements AR Application is for middle and high school students. It is designed to help students
easily understand the basic elements and compounds of chemistry.
When scanning flashcards using AR animation technology from your phone, you can find interesting
explanations with 4D animations. It can read and listen to two English languages, which is
convenient for students and teachers.
We can learn with this...
1. It now contains 30 elements, each of which can be found and used in the outside world
2. Electronic Structure
3. Elements and molecular structures
4. Physical Properties
5. The meaning of elemental names and how they came to be
6. Well-known compounds and uses between 30 elements
7. Atomic Size, Ionization Energy, Electron Affinity, Electronegativity (Trends in Periodic Table) of All 118 Elements in the Periodic Table Using colorful pictures, Myanmar, Interesting presentation in two
Flashcards can be manually scanned from the Element AR application to enjoy exploring
compounds, as well as experimenting with the energy trends of the essential Periodic Table of
Chemistry in 4D animation.
How to interact with 4D models!
To see the bigger models, zoom in and out with two fingers
To move the models, point and press two fingers on the models and drag them along
To take pictures, use camera buttons to take pictures with 4D models.
“How to Use”
Dat Thin Pone Physics serves Matriculation students in Myanmar. It can be easily started
with a mobile phone that is running on Android version 6 and above. iOS version will be
launched in the near future, so please stay tuned.
Once the app is installed,
Let's use the Element AR application to create smarter kids so we don't fall behind in the
the new era of technology.