4D Flashcard Animations for Budding Young Scientists
Explore chemical elements, molecular structures, and binary compounds alike in a new and interactive way with Elements AR. By scanning our flashcards, your child can learn the universe’s building blocks like never before.
From there, they can take quizzes to test their knowledge.
The Benefits of Elements AR
- 4D augmented reality displays and explanations for ages 10+
- Explore the first 30 elements of the periodic table (H to Zn)
- Compare element properties by scanning the front sides of two cards together
- Discover binary compounds by scanning the back sides of two cards together
- Learn from animated characters who break down the need-to-know
- No ongoing subscription fees, just a one-time purchase for lifetime access
What is in the box?
- 30 Scannable Elements Flashcards
- The Scannable Periodic Table Card
- The Periodic Table Sheet
- User Guide
- Each box supports up to three devices.
Where Chemistry Clicks for Children
From atomic structure to periodic properties,
our games are designed for maximum engagement and
Scanning front side of the flashcard
Scanning back side of the flashcard
Scanning the back sides of two cards
Scanning the front sides of two cards
Our 30 scannable flashcards are packaged with immersive lessons that build an early love for science among students.
Periodic TableThe "Periodic Table" lets you learn the periodic trends of the elements with 4D interactive models.
Learning JourneyAlso, going through “Learning Journey” together with the 3D animated characters will enable you to fully enjoy our encyclopedic details on the first thirty elements of the periodic table available to you in the “Augmented Reality (AR)” section of the application.
How to interact with 4D models!
To see the bigger models,
zoom in and out with two fingers.
To move the models, point and press two fingers
on the models and drag along.
To take pictures, use camera buttons
to take pictures with 4D models.
Free Demo Experience
- Install the app for FREE!
- Open "Elements AR"
- Open Augmented Reality (AR) session in the application to scan the following demo cards.